UltiPro is a Human Resource management system that allows organizations to manage various aspects of the employee lifecycle. This cloud-based system is the product of Ultimate Software and provides effective functionality in key areas including human resources, payroll and tax management, performance management, compensation management, workforce analytics and reporting as well as recruitment and staffing. The UltiPro Workplace employee login is the gateway to the ultipro workplace employee login where employees can access the wide range of UltiPro functions.
HOW TO CREATE AN ULTIPRO ACCOUNT
For you to create an account with the UltiPro service, you first have to go to Ultimate Software’s official website. The page contains a simple form where the organization that has purchased the tool, as well as the employees using the service, will avail key details about themselves.
This registration procedure can only be utilized to access UltiPro’s customer success platform. Below is a step by step guide on creating an account for ultipro workplace employee login:
· First type in your AR number, which is availed to existing users of the UltiPro product. Personnel with access to the configuration page also have AR numbers. In many cases, as an employee, you will receive this information from your organization’s human resource department.
· Enter the name of the organization you work for followed by your first and last name.
· Key in your email address. It is worth noting that this email ID can be either corporate or personal. Ensure that the address you provide is accessible since you will be required to verify the account details. It will also be used for password recovery processes.
· Select your specific job title from the drop down menu then finish by typing in your business phone number.
· You can then click on the Submit my Request tab after completing the Captcha puzzles to determine that you are not a bot.
OPERATING THE ULTIPRO ACCOUNT
For subsequent UltiPro Workplace employee logins, employees can visit the Ultimate Software homepage. The customer login button is located at the top right side of the page. You will be directed to the UltiPro login page after clicking on it.
You will need to create a strong login password. You will be asked three challenge questions before you can set up your new password. The password requirements for UltiPro Login include:
· 8 to 11 characters password length.
· At least 2 letters, one Uppercase and one Lowercase.
· At least 1 number.
· At least 1 special character.
To log in simply type in your email address and password and you have access to the UltiPro portal. You can also sign in to your UltiPro account on your mobile devices. The layout of the mobile login page is similar to that of the desktop login page.
HOW TO RECOVER ULTIPRO LOGIN PASSWORD
If you happen to forget your password in future, simply go to the UltiPro Login page and click on the Forgot your Password? link. It is located next to the sign in button.
The system will prompt you to provide the answers to the three challenge questions you answered during the password set up the process. You will receive a message containing a link that will grant you access to the dashboard from where you can enter a new password.